RRB Ticket Collector | RRB TC Coaching
RAILWAY Exam (NTPC | ALP | ASM | TTE | TC)
RRB Ticket Collector (TC) Coaching Mumbai - Success Forum Institute | Classes
Railway Ticket Collector (RRB TC) coaching provides Success Forum. Apply now to crack Railway Ticket Collector (RRB TC) in 1st attempt.
Railway Ticket Collector (TC), most commonly known as TTE (Travelling Ticket Examiner)/ TTI (Traveling Ticket Inspector) is one among the front line staff of Indian Railways having a first level interface with the passengers. They are the people who ensure that every passenger on the train is travelling with a valid ticket of the appropriate denomination. It is the ticket collector's responsibility to collect fine if someone is travelling without a ticket.
Passengers travelling without tickets will cause a big loss to the government’s exchequer, as Indian Railway has a capacity of transporting seventeen million passengers every day. So it is the responsibility of Ticker Checker's to take care of any kind of loss occurring to the department because of the travellers without a ticket.
• The minimum educational qualification needed for the post of ticket collector is 10th class pass with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized central or state board.
• The age limit of the candidate must be 18-25 years. Reserved categories like SC/ST and OBC candidates.
The following higher grade posts are available in the normal channel of promotion:
• Senior Ticket Collector/ Traveling Ticket Examiner
• Head Ticket Collector/ Senior Traveling Ticket Examiner
• Travelling Ticket Inspector/ Conductor
• Chief Ticket Inspector
Ticket Collectors are also eligible for being considered for promotion as Goods Guards and Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerks as per procedure laid down for filling up post in these categories.