UPSC Exam Forum (IAS Civil Services,NDA,CDS,AFCAT)
- The National Defence Academy is a Joint Services academy of the Indian Armed Forces, where cadets of the three services, the Army, the Navy and the Air Force are trained together before they go on to pre-commissioning training to their respective service academies. It is located in Khadakwasla near Pune, Maharashtra. It was the 1st tri-service academy in the world and is rated amongst the best in the world.
Success Forum one of the best Coaching for Defence
We will help you :
- Best Faculty & Best Coaching -Most of the faculties have cleared NDA Exam
- Best up-to-date study material with test series
- Widespread network of the branches which gives you branch and time flexibility.
- Information System about via SMS & Email which inform you all latest update about various examination date.
- Expert panel will prepare you for your Service Selection Board (SSB) Interview.
Scheme of the Examination
- The subjects of the written examination, the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject are as follows :
2 ½ hours
2 ½ hours
- The papers in all the subjects will consist of objective type questions only. the question papers (Test Booklets) will be set in English only.
Unmarried male candidates only Age between 16 1/2 to 19 years Nationality: Indian, Educational Qualifications : (i) For Army wing of National Defence Academy :- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University. (ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy :- 12th Class pass of the 1 0 + 2 pattern of School Education o r equilvalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University. Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
About a year before the commencement of a Course, a brief notice appears in the leading daily newspapers and a detailed notification on the website, offering details about the selection procedure(listed below) to be held by the UPSC six months later. A written examination will be held by the Union Public Service Commission. An interview by the Service Selection Board to assess a candidate's officer potentialities (Intelligence and personality test). A medical examination by a Service Medical Board.
Tentative Schedule: (Examination held twice a year) Notification of Examination Feb and July Conduct of Examination April and September
Paper I - Mathematics : (Maximum Marks 300) Arithmetic, Mensuration, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Statistics. Paper II - General Ability Part A - English (Maximum Marks 200) Part B - General Knowledge (Maximum Marks 400) General Ability – Part B consists of the following section: Section A (Physics) Section B (Chemistry) Section C (General Science) Section D (History, Freedom Movement etc) Section E (Geography) Section F (Current Event) Out of the maximum marks assigned to this part, questions on Sections A, B, C, D, E and F carry approximately 25%, 15%, 10%, 20%, 20% and 10% weightage respectively.
5 Day Programs : The Candidates are called through “Call Letters” to appear in 5 days Tests at SSB (Allahabad/Bhopal/Bangalore/Mysore/Varanasi/Dehradun). Time Table : 1. Screening Test 2. Psychological Test 3. Group Testing Officers (GTO) Test 4. Group Testing Officers (GTO) Test 5. Interview
Fee (As Per list) For Group & 1-0n-1 Batch timing: Week days / Sundays Study material would be provided
Register for NDA now.